The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria
The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria (RASV) is committed to growing membership and delivering great value to members and you are invited to join us in our pursuit to improve the quality and increase demand for Victorian agricultural produce.
The RASV has a team of over 50 full-time, part time and casual staff – who work on the Royal Melbourne Show, events at the Melbourne Showgrounds and other activities and events.
You can register your interest in any permanent position advertised below by submitting your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job number in the advertisement.
Current Permanent Opportunities at RASV
Commercial Sales Manager
- Permanent full time – will consider part-time (min 0.6)
- Develop and deliver initiatives to maximise revenue growth
- Portfolio includes:
- Royal Melbourne Show - exhibition space, admission tickets, digital assets, amusements, show bags, catering, onsite advertising and sponsorship;
- Melbourne Showgrounds - new business and markets, commercial rights, digital assets;
- Awards Programs - commercialisation, digital assets
- Membership - partner programs
- Management of third party service providers - sponsorship and RMS ticket sales
View full position description here
To apply for this unique opportunity please forward your resume and a brief application letter that outlines your claims to the position to email@example.com by 14 April.