To ensure that you have the best experience submitting your entries please ensure you have considered the following and have at hand any information that you will require:
- You have read the Entry Booklet and are familiar with the classes and conditions of entry.
- You have a valid email address. It is mandatory to provide an email address for online entry.
- You certify that you have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN) for the commercial entity on whose behalf you are entering the competition, if you operate under Australian tax laws.
- You certify that at the time of entry the product being entered into the Australian International Beer Awards is available for commercial sale in the precise composition and in the same packaging, including labels, in which it is sent for judging..
- If you are a distributor entering on behalf of breweries, you will submit each brewery as an Exhibitor (create new or use an existing brewery). The Terms and Conditions must be accepted for each Exhibitor. You will receive an Entry Acknowledgement and Tax Invoice for each brewery addressed to you. The online process is to provide your details on the 'People you can manage' page, and then the brewery details and Exhibits through the wizard steps after that. You can add multiple Exhibitors as a Distributor, and each Exhibitor can include multiple entries. The wizard will guide you through this process, building up an ’Exhibitors you can manage’ list.
- If you are entering as part of the USA Brewer’s Association Export Development Program (EDP), that you are aware of the specifics of the entry process through the US BA. Please contact Mark Snyder at the Brewer’s Association to confirm your 2016 AIBA entries payment details.
- You have read the RASV General Regulations and the Special Regulations for the Australian International Beer Awards, as well as the RASV Privacy Statement, and agree to be bound by them and to abide by all decisions of the RASV in relation to the competition.
- You are fully aware of your requirements to pay for all customs and excise charges when arranging delivery of your beer samples to Australia. The AIBA will not pay any outstanding customs charges, and beer samples held by Australian Customs may not be judged.
Online payments can be made using Visa or Master Card. Please have your card ready to finalise your entry. On successful submission of your online entry you will receive an entry acknowledgement, which you should check carefully, and a Tax Invoice.
For all queries, please contact us.