How To Enter
There are four steps to enter the Australian International Coffee Awards:
- Read through the competition schedule and the competition classes you can enter coffee into;
- Complete the entry form online and arrange payment for your entries or;
- Send your entry form into the Australian International Coffee Awards;
- Wait for confirmation of your entries and for your product delivery instructions.
What You Should Know When Entering
- A maximum of five (5) entries can be entered into any one class;
- A coffee can be entered into multiple categories where there is a different brew type (espresso, milk or soy based or filter);
- All entries must be produced and available commercially at time of entry;
- The Australian International Coffee Awards is a credible and impartial competition;
- All entries are blind tasted and judged against a set of criteria;
- All judges are chosen on the basis of their industry knowledge and expertise;
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring the prompt and safe delivery of their entries and that the entries must include a use by or best by date.
$135 AUD per online entry.
Paper based entries will incur a processing fee of $5 per entry.
No entry will be accepted until receipt of the entry fee is received in full. Please note entry fees will not be refunded.
Payment can be made by Cheque, Mastercard or Visa payments. Please note that we do not accept AMEX.
Please make cheques payable to: The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Ltd
How To Enter
Online entries can be submitted at www.rasv.com.au/coffee.
Go to Entries on the left hand side of the Australian International Coffee Awards home page, click Enter Online and our online entry wizard will guide you through the steps to complete your entries.
For additional information on the online entry process read the Help page in the Entries menu.
The entry booklet and entry form can be downloaded from www.rasv.com.au/coffee.
Go to Entries on the left hand side of the Australian International Coffee Awards home page, click Entry Booklet & Forms and click on the relevant documents to download them to your computer or mobile device.
Paper based entries will incur a processing fee of $5 per entry
Entry forms can be emailed or faxed to:
Event Manager - Food
Australian International Coffee Awards
Ascot Vale, Victoria, Australia, 3032
Phone Number: + 61 3 9281 7435
Fax Number: + 61 3 9281 7535
If sending by fax please contact the Event Manager if you do not receive an email to confirm the arrival of your fax.
Third Party Manufacturing
To be eligible for an Australian International Coffee Awards trophy the Exhibit can be submitted by either the Roaster or the retailer/brand owner who has had the product roasted under contract.
Both the Roaster and the brand owner or retailer will be recognised in all official announcements of results by the RASV, including announcements of class results and in the results catalogue.
When a trophy is awarded to an Exhibit which has been produced under contract, the Trophy will recognize the roaster first and then the retailer or the brand owner.
For detailed information refer to the section on ‘Third Party Manufacturing’ in the entry booklet.