To ensure that you have the best experience submitting your entries please ensure you have considered the following and have any information required at hand:
- You have read the Entry Booklet and are familiar with the categories and conditions of entry.
- You have a valid email address. It is mandatory to provide an email address for online entry.
You certify that you have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN) for the commercial entity on whose behalf you are entering the competition, if you operate under Australian tax laws.
You certify that the product being entered into the Australian International Coffee Awards is available for commercial sale.
- You declare whether the product being entered into the Australian International Coffee Awards has been produced by a third-party under contract on your behalf or you have produced the product under contract on behalf of a brand owner or retailer. Use the following examples as a guide on how to indicate these relationships.
- If the product being entered has been produced by a third-party under contract on your behalf then you should enter this product as a ‘Retailer or Brand Owner entering on behalf of another manufacturer’ on the Exhibitor details page. You will need to enter the contract manufacturer’s details. E.g. ‘Supermarket Limited’ is entering a coffee produced by ‘Small Coffee Company P/L’.
- If the product being entered has been produced by you under contract for a retailer or brand owner this should be declared on the Class entry details page. E.g. ‘Small Coffee Company P/L’ exclusively manufacturing for ‘Supermarket Limited’.
You have read the RASV General Regulations and the Special Regulations for the Australian International Coffee Awards, and the AICA Privacy Statement and agree to be bound by them and to abide by all decisions of the RASV in relation to the competition.
Online payments can be made using Visa or Master Card. Please have your card ready to finalise your entry. On successful submission of your online entry you will receive an entry acknowledgement, which you should check carefully and a Tax Invoice.
For all queries, please contact us.