To ensure that you have the best experience submitting your entries please ensure you have the considered the following and have any information required at hand:
- Read the Schedule and are familiar with the Royal Melbourne Poultry Show classes, eligibility requirements, and conditions of entry.
- Have a valid email address. It is mandatory to provide an email address for online entries.
- Have a RASV Login Id, which is your email address. This is required to initiate an online entry. Previous RMPS exhibitors can use the email address previously provided and reset the password using the FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD? link. Or as a first-time exhibitor use CREATE LOGIN to create and verify your Login Id/password combination.
- You have read and understand the RASV General Regulations and the Special Regulations for the Royal Melbourne Poultry Show and agree to be bound by them and to abide by all decisions of the RASV in relation to the competition.
Membership and entry fees can be submitted and paid for at the same time. The process is:
- Login to the RASV website. Create a Login ID if necessary.
- Choose the Membership menu and select 'Renew or Join'
- Follow the wizard steps to provide your details and select a Full, or a Restricted Membership.
- Add the membership to the Shopping Cart, but do not pay.
- Return to the RASV Home page, and navigate to Royal Melbourne Poultry Show competition.
- Follow the Enter Online wizard to submit your entries, and add to the Shopping Cart.
- In the Shopping Cart you will have both your Membership and Competition Entries, with the membership discounts applied.
- Select Pay Now and complete payment for both in a single credit card transaction.
Online payments can be made using Visa or Master Card. Please have your card ready to finalise your entry. On successful submission of your online entry you will receive an entry acknowledgement, which you should check carefully and a Tax Invoice.
For all queries, please contact us.