Why Should I Enter?
The Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA) celebrates and recognises the best distillers across the country with up to eleven trophies presented to the champions of each category, including the overall Champion Australian Distiller.
The best whisky, gin, vodka, brandy, rum, liqueur, alternative spirit, aromatic bitters, small batch spirit and micro batch spirit is determined through the judging process and announced at the annual awards presentation evening.
Offering opportunities for Australian distillers to leverage success in the industry with the ADSA’s national brand seal of excellence, all winners are provided with a marketing and promotional toolkit, including medal artwork, to promote their wins.
The ADSA presents distillers, large and small, with the chance to benchmark their products, establish credentials in the Australian spirits industry and provides differentiation in the market for award-winners.
5 reasons to enter the Australian Distilled Spirits Awards
- Winners receive digital medals which are a national brand seal of excellence. Include your medal on your next label run and get ahead of your competitors.
- Benchmark your product against competitors with unique, innovative results reporting, providing more information on where your product is ranked against your competitors. How does your spirit rank against the best and what can you do to improve or maintain the quality?
- Winners receive a marketing and promotional toolkit, including a media release template and social media artwork. As soon as you find out you’ve won a medal or a trophy, head straight to Instagram or Facebook and tell the world!
- Award-winning distillers have the opportunity to market their products in the Winning Tastes Pavilion at the Royal Melbourne Show. This popular pavilion was visited by over half of the 465,000 Show patrons during the 2018 Show!
- Attend the ADSA presentation evening where gold medal-winning spirits will be served in custom-made cocktails.