Why Should I Enter?
Put your spirits in the mix for the opportunity to take home gold and be recognised for industry excellence in Australia’s leading distilled spirits awards.
The Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA) celebrates and recognises the best distillers across the country with up to twelve trophies presented to the champions of each category, including the overall Champion Australian Distiller, Champion Victorian Distiller, presented by the Treasurer of Victoria and the Champion Victorian Gin presented by the Minister for Regional Development, Agriculture and Resources.
The best whisky, gin, vodka, brandy, rum, liqueur, alternative spirit, aromatic small batch spirit and micro batch spirit is determined through the judging process and announced at the annual awards presentation evening.
• The ADSA present distillers, large and small, with the chance to benchmark their products, establish credentials in the Australian spirits industry and for the award-winners, leverage differentiation in the market.
• Offering opportunities for Australian distillers to leverage success in the industry with the ADSA national seal of excellence, all winners receive a marketing and promotional toolkit, including a media release template and social media artwork. When you win a medal or a trophy, head straight to Instagram or Facebook and tell the world!
• Benchmark product against your peers with unique, innovative results reporting that provides more information on where your product is ranked against your competitors.
• Award-winning distillers have the opportunity to market their products in the Winning Tastes Pavilion at the Royal Melbourne Show. This popular pavilion was visited by over half of the 450,000 patrons during the 2019 Show!
• Attend the ADSA presentation evening where gold medal-winning spirits will be served and celebrated in custom-made cocktails.