Why Should I Enter?
- A medal or trophy win can provide differentiation in the market, and lead to direct sales or opportunities.
- All winners receive digital medals which are a national brand seal of excellence. Include yours on your next label run and get ahead of your competitors.
- Benchmark your product against competitors with unique, innovative results reporting, providing more information on where your product is ranked against your competitors. How does your beer rank against the best and what can you do to improve or maintain the quality?
- Winners receive a marketing and promotional toolkit, including a media release template and social media artwork. As soon as you find out you’ve won a medal or a trophy, head straight to Instagram or Facebook and tell the world!
- Award-winners have the opportunity to market their products in the Winning Tastes Pavilion at the Royal Melbourne Show. This popular pavilion was visited by over half of the 465,000 Show patrons during the 2018 Show!
- Join the list of outstanding previous winners and be honoured by your peers at the AIBA Presentation!
The Australian International Beer Awards (AIBA) celebrates and recognises the best brewers across the country with up to 28 trophies presented to the champions of each category, including the overall Champion Australian Beer and Champion International Beer.
The best beers from lagers to stouts and everything in between is determined through the judging process and announced at the annual awards presentation evening. Offering opportunities for Australian and international brewers to leverage success in the industry with the AIBA’s national brand seal of excellence, all winners are provided with a marketing and promotional toolkit, including medal artwork, to promote their wins.
The AIBA presents brewers, large and small, with the chance to benchmark their products, establish credentials in the Australian International beer industry and provides differentiation in the market for award-winners.
So what are you waiting for? Enter now!