Our people are our most important and valued asset. Having the best talent enables RASV to provide a great customer experience for all of our members and visitors. At RASV we are passionate about delivering memorable customer experiences at all our events, especially the Show.
Why Work at the RASV?
As a RASV team member, you will also have the opportunity to be a part of the world-renowned Royal Melbourne Show. Each year you will be part of the Royal Melbourne Show coming to life and the opportunity for guests to experience lots of attractions, get close to a variety of different animals, sample and purchase a large range of food.
RASV strives to create a fun, social and collaborative environment for our people, including;
- Social events throughout the year
- Annual Christmas Party
- Employees receive a year-round on-site car park
- Discounted beer and wine
- Flexible work options
- Tailored learning, growth and development opportunities
- Annual development plans to help you to grow and reach your full potential
RASV has a team of over 50 full-time, part-time, and casual staff - who work on the Royal Melbourne Show, events at Melbourne Showgrounds and other activities and events.
You can register your interest in any position advertised below by submitting your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the subject line.
Dog Program & Event Coordinator
This position is responsible for the effective day-to-day coordination of the dog events and programs within the portfolio. Key duties includes:
- The planning, administration and delivery of competitions, entertainment and events, including; database management, the preparation of timetables, schedules, selection of judges, invitations and marketing collateral.
- The coordination of the pavilion layout.
- Planning and supervising the arrival and departure of exhibitors and dogs.
- Providing support and coordination to key stakeholders including committee members, judges, stewards and exhibitors.
management of judging panels.
- Ensuring competitions are in accordance with Regulations and maintains the integrity and reputation of the RASV.