Conditions of Membership
1. Your membership card is your identification that you are a current financial member of the RASV.
2. Your membership card is valid from the 1 April 2019 until 31 March 2020.
3. Your membership card is not transferable.
4. Guest cards are fully transferable. Guest cards will admit one person only, per day into the Royal Melbourne Show. Guests do not need to be accompanied by members to enter the Royal Melbourne Show or hospitality areas.
5. To gain access into the Royal Melbourne Show at any time you are required to present your membership card for scanning at the turnstiles. Upon exit, you are required to scan your membership card at the turnstiles if you plan to re-enter the Royal Melbourne Show on the same day.
6. To gain access to member facilities and privileges at the Royal Melbourne Show and other events you will need to present your membership card upon request.
7. Any breach of membership conditions may result in confiscation of your membership card and/or cancellation of your membership.
8. Parent or Guardian must authorise membership for those aged 17 years and under.
9. RASV reserves the right to refuse entry to or evict a member from the Royal Melbourne Show or member facilities if a member is in breach of these conditions or their behaviour is deemed inappropriate.
10. A full membership guest card admits guest to all 11 days of the Show
11. A restricted membership guest card admits guest to any two days of the Show
12. Junior membership applies to those aged 17 years and under as at 1 April 2019.
13. Admission into member hospitality areas apply to Junior members when accompanied by an adult.
14. Priority access to the Showbag Pavilion and Animal Nursery is available daily at restricted times.
15. Members reserved seating at Main Arena is limited and is subject to availability.
16. Refunds are only negotiable (75% refund) when there is evidence from a qualified practitioner that injury, illness or death has occurred to the RASV member and they are unfit to attend the competition that they have exhibit/s entered into. Membership is not refundable for change of mind, change of scheduling or in any other circumstance.
17. Full members receive discounted competition entry fees to most of the Royal Melbourne Show competitions.
18. Restricted membership discounted competition entry fees apply to exhibitors in the following competitions:
- Royal Melbourne Show Art, Craft and Cookery Competition
- Royal Melbourne Show All Breeds Championship Dog Show
- Royal Melbourne Show Dairy Cattle Competition
- Royal Melbourne Show Fleece Competition